Truckee Meadows Water Authority maintains a Water Resource Plan that lays the foundation for understanding and managing the region's water supply system.
On December 16, 2009, the 2010-2030 Water Resource Plan was adopted by the TMWA Board of Directors. The plan and its appendices can be downloaded below. The plan reviews, updates, and modifies TMWA's water resource planning and management strategies to reflect key events and trends that have occurred over the past 7 years.
- Appendix A - Preliminary Assessment Reports for TMWA and DWR Integration
- Appendix B - Climate Change Studies
- Appendix C - DRI Proposal to Northern Nevada Water Planning Commission
- Appendix D - 2009 Water Quality Report
- Appendix E - Truckee River Risk Analysis
- Appendix F - Truckee River Contaminant Transport Model
- Appendix G - Aquifer Storage Recharge Program Reports (July 2009)
- Appendix H - Washoe County Population Projections
- Appendix I - Building and Water Demand Projections
- Appendix J - Peak Week Analysis
- Appendix K - Pilot Evapotranspiration Controller Study