TMWA is a not-for-profit, community-owned water utility. Our skilled workforce ensures the treatment, delivery and availability of high-quality drinking water for more than 440,000 residents.
To enhance the quality of life in the Truckee Meadows by delivering exceptional, customer-focused water services.
- Providing high quality service 24 hours a day, every day
- Planning, develop and implement solutions that increase efficiency and productivity
- Providing the tools, training and environment to foster employee growth
- Managing water resources and plan facilities to meet the community’s water needs
- Delivering high quality water in a cost effective manner
- Maintaining a safe and secure working environment
- Communicating with the public, stakeholders and employees
What Can We Help You With?
Providing quality water for Truckee Meadows
MEET THE FACES OF TMWA
Our staff is committed to serving the community to sure our water is among the best in the country.
MEET OUR LEADERSHIP
Meet the management team whose vision and direction make our mission possible.
Board of Directors
MEET THE BOARD
Meet the TMWA Board of Directors members who are appointed to lead the water community.